When you access, browse or otherwise use the website you are confirming that you have read, understood, agree and consent to this policy.
Should you disagree with any part of this document, you should not continue to access the website.
I respect your right to privacy and promise to do my best to to safeguard it. I only collect, store and process personal information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2011.
Why do I collect information and how can it benefit you?
- Because I want to create and provide content that is the most helpful for you
- So that it is easy for you to access my website details by not having to enter information repeatedly
- Because I can then provide you with what you want to know more quickly
- To make it simple for you to find information about Giles Metcalfe Digital and contact me
- Because user information helps me to improve the website for you and future users
- If you choose to provide contact information and permission, I can tell you about my digital marketing services
Information I may hold
Information that you choose to provide to me, including but not limited to when you:
- Buy a service from me through this website, over the phone, email or any other way
- Visit my Page or Profile on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and or Twitter, or otherwise interact with me on social media
- Fill in my online enquiry form
If you decide to correspond with me, I may keep a record of your contact.
I may collect data using cookies stored on your device. Please see the section on cookies for more information and how to manage them.
Your IP address
Details of your visits to the website including, but not limited to, traffic, location and other communication information and the resources, advertisements and linked sites that you may have accessed in locating my website (Google Analytics).
Information provided to me by other companies who have obtained your permission to share information about you.
E-mail & Other Marketing
Giles Metcalfe Digital does not participate in postal, email, SMS or other available means of marketing. Promotion of my marketing services is limited to this website and social media channels, and individual telephone or email conversations. I do not hold names and email addresses in Mailing Lists, on any platform.
Payment Card details
I do not take any card details/payments via this website.
At Giles Metcalfe Digital I take your online security very seriously. Any personal information you provide to me is protected by electronic and physical means and held in accordance with data legislation.
- To provide site usage information (Google Analytics), which will help me continue to improve and develop the products and services I offer. These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works.
- By using my website, you agree that I can place these types of cookies on your device.
- To analyse your use of my website, allowing me to identify customer preferences and improve customers’ experience of the website.
- If you decide to use my enquiry form where I collect your name, email and telephone details.
Access to Information
You are entitled to ask me what personal data I hold about you. This will be limited to your name, email and telephone details. You also have the right to have me correct any inaccuracies in the information I hold about you.
On the Facebook application and other social media channels and review sites you may have the opportunity to post various questions, reviews or other content.
Please note that you can change certain settings on Facebook related to the application through your account and privacy settings on Facebook.